- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Customer & Logistics Services is a cross-sector unit of Johnson & Johnson with direct responsibility for delivering the best possible customer experience. The mission is to build capability and drive operational improvement in the areas of customer service, distribution and transportation while simultaneously improving the overall customer experience.
You will be the owner of customer relationships from an operations perspective. The incumbent has direct responsibility for delivering superior customer experience to an assigned portfolio of accounts within a territory. Manages the execution of tactical processes such as customer order intake, order management, order follow-up and troubleshooting. It is also required to operate at a strategic level and leverage business analytics to influence customer collaboration. The CLR is also responsible to engage with internal stakeholders to provide resolution to customer complaints.
The Customer Logistics Representative will monitor key performance indicators (KPI’s) to track progress of the efficiencies and the value-added offered to the customers. The CLR collaborates intensively cross functionally with Distribution, Transportation, Sales and Marketing, and Planning.
The department is responsible to execute under very specific compliance guidelines; this could be related to Health Care or Financial regulations. Therefore the Customer Logistics is asked to work within controlled processes to ensure a safe and compliant supply chain.
The Customer Logistics Representative is responsible for coaching peers and any new team members that may join the organization.
Through the tactical operations the Customer Logistics Representative will seek to deliver value add to our customers
The Customer Logistics main objective is to build and maintain a strong and productive relationship with their assigned customers
The CLR will actively seek to create further collaboration with existing customers to achieve;
• An increase of the number of orders sent electronically to Johnson & Johnson
• A reduction of errors that occur for customers submitting already electronic orders
• A decrease of the number of corrective documents (Credits/Debits and Returns)
• A reduction of the cycle time of Credit / Debit issuance
• CLR will act as an internal representation of the customer and will search for the optimized balance between Johnson & Jonson capabilities/controls and customer expectations
• Utilize available information to measure efficiencies within the assigned portfolio
• Lead the creation of new reports or processes to create potential efficiencies
• Enter orders in the system for customers belonging to the regional portfolio; orders can be received via Phone, Fax or email.
• Review orders for pricing, product availability, dating, discontinued items, payments terms and make any necessary adjustments.
• Respond to inquiries from internal and external customers via phone or email; inquiries may be related to backorders, order status, order amendments, among others.
• Ensure that orders are processed in a timely manner; therefore, the CLR will be required to collaborate with Supply Planning Distribution and Transportation.
• Ensure all activities are executed according to internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Work Instructions (WI) to guarantee a compliant supply chain.
• Respond and capture service complaints according to internal procedures while ensuring customer satisfaction in a compliant fashion.
• Initiate the investigation as a result of a complaint and if applicable, initiate the process to issue Credit / Debit.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining awareness with our customers of the Customer Care model offered to them.
• Provide support and coordinate with the rest of the team while other peers are out of office.
Professional and Personal Development:
• Produce a Personal Development Plan (PDP) on a yearly basis that will outline the organizational and personal objectives.
• Actively participate in the 5 Conversations model to monitor progress and assess performance.
• Embrace change as a result of process improvements and new implementations
Process & Projects, Data and Analysis:
• Function as a subject matter expert on all assigned Customer Experience processes
• Identify, assess, and communicate process and cost improvements opportunities to Customer Logistics management team
• Participate in projects that are identified to be part of professional development and business needs, which will be identified in the Personal Development Plan.
- University Degree or equivalent professional experience of 2 years in a customer facing role
- Bilingual in French and English is a MUST
- Experience and exposure to different areas of supply chain preferred
- Strong proficiency with MS Office applications; advanced Excel skills preferred.
- Experience with JDE and / or SAP is strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and presentation skills
- Must possess a high sense of accountability and ownership
- Experience in the Health Care industry also an asset
- Strong time management and analytical skills
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)