- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Work Location - 335 King St E, Toronto, ON M5A 1L1
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada!
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centers, and 5 production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and Vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, Evian® and A&W®.
About our People
We are committed to doing our best every day and our core values define and reflect how we work:
- Safety First
About this Opportunity
Coke Canada s PAC team s vision is to be the PAC team @ the forefront for how bottlers build and manage their reputations globally.
Our goal is to build and enhance our social license to operate. Our role is to unearth and share the Coke Canada story internally and externally in a relatable (and sharable) way, in what we do and how we do it, we will be agents of change and drivers of the reinvention of the company and we will use data and facts to address perceptions as we evolve.
The Bilingual PAC Coordinator will report into the VP PAC, and lead operations for Coke Canada's internal and external communications team. They will oversee the team's integrated communications calendar, facilitate budgeting/financial requirements, provide basic communications support (intranet postings, graphic design, social media channel management, PowerPoint presentation development, special event management) and administrative support for the Vice President.
- PAC Integrated Calendar - oversee the development, maintenance and team's adherence to an annual integrated communications calendar
- Senior Leadership Meeting coordination support for Internal Communications Manager - provide coordination support for Coke Canada's annual leadership meeting including logistics and production
- Manage and execute content postings on internal and external communications channels - support creation and posting of content on all external and internal channels (ie intranet, social media, corporate website, digital screens)
- Administrative Support for VP - facilitate expense reports, calendar management, subscription coordination, memberships and administrative requirements as well as coordinate Executive Team requirements with Executive Team Administrative Assistants
- Community Relations Coordination - support the External Communications Manager in executing company community relations partnership and activities
- Team Budget/Finance Management and Coordination - develop team routine for all budget management and finance requirements
- Graphic design and PowerPoint support for the team - provide basic graphic design and PowerPoint support for the team
- Facility Liaison - be the PAC point person/coordinator for all facilitation of national community/volunteer initiatives involving our facilities
- Bachelor's Degree or College Diploma, with a focus on communications or marketing
- Fully proficient in English and French (verbal & written)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Tools (Teams, Skype, SharePoint, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of HTML 5, CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, basic understanding of Apple tools
- Proven work experience in web design and Internet applications
- Excellent verbal and strategic written communications skills (French & English)
- Capable of communicating with employees across all levels of the organization
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to deliver on time/on budget
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Can work independently as well as part of a team
- Is accountable for their actions
- Savvy about current and emerging social media channels and trends
- Self-starter, proactive, curious learner who is on top of what is happening in the news
Important - All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and driver's abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with a number of programs, policies and resources in place to support our people.
For individuals with disabilities, should you require accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email (see below)