- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- North York
. Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role: If you love our brands and products and understand the mission of bringing joy and indulgence to our consumers, this role can interest you! As a Brand Manager, you will significantly contribute to growing market share and competitively positioning our brands. You will be developing strategies for Brand(s) by developing and implementing ideas and projects. You will aim high and achieve goals together with your team.
This position is responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the target consumer, the category and the competition, leveraging this understanding to develop consumer and brand insights, as well as the marketing programs that respond to these insights. The person in this position will develop recommendations and plans to profitably manage the Brand within Ferrero Canada, in agreement with global objectives proposed by Category Management. The person in this position will also manage and develop brand profitability, sales, market penetration and awareness, and recommend trade programs.
This is a full time regular position, based in our office located at 100 Sheppard Ave E., North York, ON M2N 6N5.
Main Responsibilities: Brand Planning
• Define and develop objectives, goals, strategies, and measurements for the brand in order to meet/exceed volume, and profit targets. Develop range recommendations and bring to market.
• Allocate and manage marketing spending; develop cost cards in order to manage profitability and optimize investment
• Advance the development of an integrated marketing campaign including strategic promotions with supporting in store merchandising materials
• Initiate and develop a consumer and trade communication and public relations plan in order to deepen acceptance of the brand's core proposition
• Identify and develop research opportunities in order to evaluate the consumer and market response to an evolution of the brand's marketing model
• Contribute to sales forecasting in order to meet consumer demand while managing freshness, a key priority for the company
• Aid in the management of plant relationships, package design, raw material sourcing, government regulations, co-packing, etc. as required to facilitate full brand ownership
• Referring to cross function (internal) on brand performance
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Marketing, with 1-2 years of experience at a comparable Brand Manager level
- Experience with Brand Management (strategic brand planning, data analysis, financial analysis and management, communication and media strategy)
- Expertise in FMCG, with a strong emphasis on Strategic Marketing
- Understanding of the Canadian consumer and trade; domestic market
- Advertising experience in all formats
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with SAP Architecture is a plus
- Highly motivated achiever who is results oriented
- Ability to set and achieve goals
- Ability to lead and influence others
- Ability to problem solve and set priorities
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to create new solutions to marketing approach, open minded
- Ability to translate consumer insights into programs to build equities
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero: Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you'll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
You will develop innovative strategies and insights thanks to an open mind and a thorough understanding of Ferrero products. Defining the brand vision that drives trusted and meaningful brands will also depend on working in a dynamic and flexible environment, intense focus on goals and a proactive approach. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is individual, team and organization based, so you should have the ability to work independently as well as manage your team and stakeholders.
Accommodation Ferrero Canada will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise the HR Representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.