- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Brand Acceleration Team is a tight knit group of brand builders and believers who work directly on YouTube and Google Video platforms. Our role is to provoke, inspire and simplify the complex world of digital brand building by bringing the advertisers we work with data driven insights and cross-industry expertise meant to accelerate their businesses.
The team is made up of both advocates and media activators who have expertise across brand, creative, media and measurement strategy.
You will work closely with Google's largest brand advertisers and Google's internal LCS (Large Customer Sales) Team to transform the way they build brands on YouTube. You will act as a thought leader in brand strategy, a creative inspiration for brand solutions, an innovator in new media strategy, a healthy understanding of consumer insights and an expert in all things YouTube. You will lead and develop Brand Workshops, YouTube Narratives and Advertiser Consultations
New Product Solutions is the link between Google’s Product and Sales organizations. We turn product innovations into client solutions that enable our customers to get the most out of Google’s advertising products and the web. We partner with Sales team members in building the strongest commercial strategy, and we equip customer-facing Googlers with essential product expertise. We are fascinated by all things digital and passionate about shaping the quickly evolving world of online advertising.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of combined experience in brand building, media strategy, technology, and consumer research.
- Experience in leading/building a brand including; developing strategy, communications, marketing execution, media strategy and measurement.
- Experience planning, buying, and measuring offline and online media.
- Demonstrated proficiency in mining data to create brand building insights and building into a compelling story/narrative.
- Understanding of video tech, innovation and trends
- Demonstrated ability to captivate and influence an audience.
- A passion for brand building in the digital world.
- Champion the power of YouTube as a Brand Building platform both externally (customers, media agencies, creative agencies, conferences) and internally.
- Develop transformational brand solutions by leveraging global best practices and the creation of 'one-to-many' solutions.
- Develop, leverage (global and regional) and deploy brand solutions with the objective to improve Sales teams approach to supporting clients with large, multi-faceted media propositions.
- Ensure competitive perspectives and differentiated value propositions are generated through market-relevant insights
- Captivate the attention of large audiences with your thought leadership in brand building and physical presence
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate