- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are urgently seeking 2 x Broadcast Technical Support Engineer to join one of our most prestigious clients. The right candidate will have experience in the full studio infrastructure as well as a good understanding of networking, TCP/IP and high-level protocols.
As the successful Broadcast Technical Support Engineer you will:
- Offer 24/7 support.
- Helping maintain broadcast and IT equipment within production studios.
- Provide technical advice and expertise to operational and programme activities.
- Respond to service disruption, whilst working proactively working on preventing recurrence.
- Demonstrable experience in supporting video Post-Production systems.
- Demonstrable experience of working with digital audio workstations, mixing consoles as well as Radio Editing systems and Apple Systems used in editing.
- Experience of working within a Radio Studio environment is key as well as experience of supporting Television Studios with cameras and studio infrastructure.
- Experience of the Jupiter System is desireable.
If you feel your skills match this criterion then please follow details to apply.
- active directory
- sql server
About the company
Employee Seek is an independently owned recruitment agency based in Montreal, Canada, providing staff recruitment and human resources consulting services.
We help companies in choosing the best candidate, and candidates in choosing the best job.