- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
You might not know our name, but you know where we are. That's because Compass Group Canada is part of a global foodservice and support services company that's the 6th largest employer in the world, with 625,000 employees.
You'll find us in schools, colleges, hospitals, office buildings, senior living communities, tourist attractions, sports venues, remote camps and military installations and more. We're in all major cities, at remote work sites and everywhere in between - doing business in Canada and 50+ other countries where you can learn and grow. Join us now and point your career forward!
Job Summary As a SuccessFactors Business Analyst, you will work directly with the project team, and internal stakeholders to gather information and synthesize findings into business requirements and design. You will assist the project team with development and will provide updates on project processes and deliverables.
Now, if you were to come on board as our Business Analyst, People Technology we'd ask you to do the following for us:
- Take an active role on the requirements gather to help build and design the modules within the SAP SuccessFactors product suite.
- Act as an internal subject matter expert to provide functional support for all systems related issues and troubleshooting to identify the best setup for a new functional design
- Provide inputs in promoting and implementing best-practice solutions (business processes and SAP SuccessFactors functionality) and proactively address problems and troubleshoot project issues
- Provide technical input and enhancements for large-scale, enterprise applications - analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Manage and create process and procedure documents for various internal of the project such as: People Development, HR Service Centre, Talent Management, Total Rewards, and Talent Acquisition; in addition to external stakeholders
- Work with large datasets to identify meaningful insights and solutions for actionable recommendations
- Partner with People and Culture to ensure processes and systems meet the business needs and communicate system features, best practices, and functions
- Draft business requirements and functional specifications documents, complete to signoff and validate deliverables to specifications
- Create and design best-in-class workflows to improve and enhance the people experience of managers and associates through self-service
Think you have what it takes to be our Business Analyst, People Technology? We're committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here's how we'll know you are the best fit:
- 3-5 years of experience implementing SuccessFactors modules (Recruitment, Onboarding) including requirements gathering (functional specifications), configuration design, configuration, and testing
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Computer Science, Business or related fields or equivalent professional education/experience.
- Comprehensive technical skills with a variety of HR technologies; preference with Success Factors.
- Ability to work successfully both independently and in a team environment with multiple deadlines in a project environment
- Solid interpersonal and relationship-building skills - can develop trusted relationships with many constituents, build credibility quickly, and partner effectively with others
- Creative problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Solutions focused individual who has the passion and ability to develop a best-in-class governance of system workflows
- Experience with managing conflicting priorities and gaining consensus across multiple user groups
- Committed and enthusiastic approach to supporting business customers and end users
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Compass Group Canada is committed to nurturing a diverse workforce representative of the communities within which we operate. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital/family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
For accommodation requests during the hiring process, please contact (see below) for further information.
- ms project