- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Req ID: 65838
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Business Analyst Quality- Major Incident Management to join our team in Burnaby, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA) .
• Assembles and leads the resources necessary to achieve the resolution of Major Incidents
• Monitors environment for exceptional conditions
• Acts as a point of contact for Service Desk and Resolver Group Analysts to escalate Major Incidents, and engage additional support groups
• Assesses the impact and urgency of incidents through collaboration with the User, Service Desk, Resolver Group Analysts, and/or Incident Managers
• Declares Major Incidents
• Is the Incident Owner for Major Incidents
• Responsible for leading and driving Major Incidents until Resolved
• Develops and delivers Incident communication of Major Incidents to Users and NTTDS leadership (based on required content and frequency as determined by account)
• Escalates Major Incidents to relevant resolver groups, resolver group managers, senior managers, directors and IT executives, and Service Managers
• Provides incident documentation
• Facilitates Technical and Business bridge calls
• Performs and provides Incident summaries to IT and Business partners
• Coordinates and manages the Major Incident Review
• Generates Problem cases for Major Incidents
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.