- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Expanding their operations our client now wishes to add to their existing team by inviting applications for the following position:
Business Development Director
- This position is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the Sales strategy of the company's products and services whilst managing and growing the field sales team to achieve agreed growth targets.
- Conduct direct sales including customer contact, pricing communication, negotiation and training for field sales personnel as required.
- Advising on sales and marketing programs, industry trends, competitive products, business information, new product and applications development.
- Work alongside the Vice President to establish the strategy to meet the market needs and company objectives.
- Develop the broad policies and implementations plans to successfully introduce new products and services based on research.
- Gather market intelligence and analyse to benefit the company's objectives.
- Recommend product modification and new products based on the results.
- Seek major clients and form working relationships with the lead buyers in each sector.
- Identify valuable emerging markets and opportunities.
- Forecast future sales and forming sales plans.
- Attend major industry events, conferences, trade shows and expositions.
- Maximise company profits whilst foreseeing and avoiding stagnation in the market.
Applications are invited from candidates with:
- Experience in Temperature Controlled Packaging or Logistics.
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels and with wide variety of company personalities.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, possess foresight, imagination and analytical abilities.
- Strong people skills with the ability to nurture, coach and mentor.
- Strong business acumen and project management skills.
- Ideally has bachelor's degree in an Engineering/Manufacturing or other Business-related subjects.
- Ideally can show commitment to continuous development through workshops, industry events or courses.
- A willingness to travel both nationally and internationally when required.
- Business developement
- ms project
About the company
Retail Detail is a retail recruitment, staffing and HR solutions agency based throughout Canada. The economy of the retail industry is growing as more young people desire to make their future careers within this field.
As new retail stores and companies are coming and growing, new recruits are needed and this is where we help through our services such as talent acquisition, outsourcing and training.