- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Expedia Media Solutions is dedicated to building creative media partnerships for travel advertisers enabling them to use Expedia Group network of leading travel brands and global sites. We have revolutionized the way brands reach and connect with online travel consumers, emerging as a leader in online advertising sales among travel and e-commerce brands. With a growing product portfolio offering a multitude of advertising and sponsorship opportunities, our Media Solutions team at Expedia Group has built a viable marketing platform for advertising partners to reach the 78 million worldwide monthly unique visitors that visit Expedia Group sites.
Are you someone who is passionate about driving a fast-growing, travel media business? Do you love to harness the power of e-commerce to help partners efficiently meet their goals and optimize their results?
Then our team is looking for you!
We are looking for a Business Development Manager in the TravelAds business. You will have revenue and management responsibility for a portfolio of existing online advertiser accounts as well as prospecting new accounts. You will develop market specific strategies to reach a quarterly revenue target while producing industry leading results for your partners. You will uncover and implement revenue growth initiatives that are in line with Media Solutions strategy and deliver measurable value to the accounts you lead.
What you'll do:
- Utilize analytics skills to understand performance data and trends to then make forward thinking suggestions and uncover high return on investment opportunities and present them to clients
- Use good practices and skills to deliver an effective message adapted to the customer
- Work coherently and collaboratively with different internal and external partners
- Launch campaigns, monitor ongoing day-to-day performance of advertising partnerships, anticipate hurdles and work creatively to resolve them
- Work directly with hotel level decision makers
- Educate our partners to use our platforms independently and smartly by utilizing Expedia and Media Solutions unique data insights
- Execute based on KPI metrics
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of sales experience, if possible in Media Sales or the travel industry
- Demonstrate ability to meet revenue targets and present proposals & provide influence at management level
- Clear understanding of the hotel industry
- Experience in providing consultative sales support and building long lasting client relationships
- Bilingual preferred with English and French
- Travel when required
Why join us?
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia iscommittedto creating an inclusive workenvironmentwith a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
About the company
Expedia Group is an American global travel technology company. Its websites, which are primarily travel fare aggregators and travel metasearch engines, include CarRentals.com, CheapTickets, Expedia.com, HomeAway, Hotels.com, Hotwire.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, trivago, and Venere.com.