- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Open up to the Possibilities!
At Purolator, you'll be proud knowing you're working for a Canadian company that truly values its employees. And it's community. This is an exciting and evolving industry and we're leading the change as we strive to deliver the future. Here you will be empowered to help move the business forward. Each and every day. Are you open to the possibilities?
- Service/Maintenance on PCL equipment
- Order parts
- Maintain records
- Distribute work
- Arrange and maintain service schedule
- Attend to emergency road service
- Other related duties
- Exemplifies and consistently demonstrates our core competencies of communication, innovation, change management, relationship building and leadership
- Class A license mandatory
- Minimum 5 year experience
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Must have good automotive diagnostic skills
- Must have own tools
- Must have good driving recordPOSTING DETAILS
Location: Scarborough Terminal (90 Silver Star Boulevard)
Hours: Sunday- Thursday- 10:30 pm - 7:00 am
--- Purolator is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Indigenous status or any other factors considered discriminatory. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We recognize that our employees and their families are key stakeholders. We will only be successful as a business if we provide our employees with a safe and healthy workplace and if we have the right people in the right roles with the support they need to succeed. We hire for attitude and train for skills. To learn more about us and our values, go to www.purolator.com.
At Purolator, every day is an opportunity for our employees to connect with one another and with our customers to help make a positive impact in the communities where we live, work and play.
- trades and professions