- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Requisition ID: 61893
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
The Client Service Officer provides support to the Senior Client Service Officer in the preparation, execution and daily monitoring of accounts, lending products, and day to day servicing requests of Corporate clients of the Bank.In this role you willdemonstrate professionalism and commitment to achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Provide an excellent customer experience in support of the Senior Client Service Manager by:
- Completing duties including but not limited to account set up & maintenance for pricing; cheque testing; open/close accounts; ordering customer supplies including slips, stamps, cheques, signature updates, PEGA input as required, Annual Review updates as applicable.
- Preparation/execution of instructions in accordance with credit authorizations and Bank policies. Ensure all instructions/documents are accurate, complete, properly executed, and logged as required.
- Assist in the review of credit authorization/presentations of existing credits of very complex structures, including security documentation, and liaising with Corporate Banking to correct inconsistencies and ensure resolution
- Ensure pricing, maturity dates, and facility limits are implemented accordingly
- Taking responsibility for inquiries, concerns, or complaints and resolving matters promptly and accurately
- Maintaining a good understanding of all systems utilized by Major Accounts Group
- Developing and maintaining working knowledge and understanding of Corporate and Global Transaction Banking and the Bank’s security and collateral documentation requirements, and how they interact in the day-to-day transaction services of the client
- Keeping knowledge current by reviewing manual and procedural changes and by actively participating in coaching and continuous improvement programs
- Assisting with the input of service request forms to reflect changes as required
- Active participation in huddles to help to resolve issues and raise concerns
- Adherence to established targets and where not possible advise Supervisor
- Ensuring strict adherence to Bank security and control procedures for customer information, data, access to systems and documents by:
- Adhering to all compliance policies and guidelines including Privacy, AML/Anti-Terrorist Financing and Know Your Customer policies
- Following guidelines for the storage, access and delivery of client/Bank documents
- Ensuring authentication of clients prior to the release of information
- Identifying and escalating unusual occurrences, fraudulent activities, issues/deficiencies/trends to supervisor
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal
- Working knowledge of math aspects and,credits and debits
- Proven ability to deal with changing priorities
- Proficient computer skills
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.