- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The responsibilities of the Clinical Lead include:
- High Standards of clinical care.
- Provide specialist nursing support and advice.
- Be responsible in the managers absence.
- Supervise and coach colleagues.
- Knowledge of National Standards and NMC Code of practice.
- Background in person-centred care.
All Clinical Lead applicants require:
- Registered general nurse qualification - RGN with a valid NMC PIN.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Satisfactory references and Security check.
- Dedication to the role.
- Positive energy.
About the company
Retail Detail is a retail recruitment, staffing and HR solutions agency based throughout Canada. The economy of the retail industry is growing as more young people desire to make their future careers within this field.
As new retail stores and companies are coming and growing, new recruits are needed and this is where we help through our services such as talent acquisition, outsourcing and training.