- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The responsibilities of the Clinical Lead include:
- High Standards of clinical care.
- Provide specialist nursing support and advice.
- Be responsible in the managers absence.
- Supervise and coach colleagues.
- Knowledge of National Standards and NMC Code of practice.
- Background in person-centred care.
All Clinical Lead applicants require:
- Registered general nurse qualification - RGN with a valid NMC PIN.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Satisfactory references and Security check.
- Dedication to the role.
- Positive energy.
About the company
Recruiiter is a recruitment, outsourcing and staffing agency. We strive to find the best candidates for our clients and the best jobs for our candidates.