- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for a highly motivated person, passionate about technology, self-motivated, willing to build and create new services offerings. A strong technical background is a key aspect, very careful on the details, analytical thinking, problem solving oriented as well as practical. Fully Client oriented, ability to lead teams and make them grow. Excellent communication capabilities.
You will lead cloud transformational projects jointly with Infrastructure Management Teams, working closely with Clients, understanding their business challenges, building solutions, defining transformation projects, and/or helping them to understand what challenges they must face with cloud and how to make them valuable.
We offer a highly innovative environment, work tightly with other infrastructure Teams helping them to get the maximum value from cloud, train technical and executive Teams, work closely with a Team of highly skilled engineers and cloud architects. You will be responsible for the notoriety events on this area, workshops, global events, Client facing trainings and/or meetings or working closely with vendors and market analysts.
Our client is a company with a leadership by values model, these values are our main pillar on which you will base your career, your day to day decisions, and your long-term evolution. Responsible freedom, demanding generosity and creative energy are our main values, so you will have freedom to take responsible decisions, you will take care of your Team evolution and motivation, and you will be part of our energy to create innovative services.
- 5+ years in a Client facing role
- 5+ years leading and project managing complex, large scale, IT/technical/engineering programs
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or equivalent experience (Computer Science preferred)
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deliver information at the C-suite/VP level
- Experience working with current web technologies (especially Cloud)
- Self-motivated problem solver; able to thrive in a dynamic and Client-focused environment
- Strong organisational and troubleshooting skills with precise attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure in stressful situations, responds to Client needs quickly and effectively, able to change or adapt
- Highly analytical, technically proficient and able to learn new solutions, tools and software quickly as per market evolution with some anticipation and first-taster behaviour
- Strong listening skills; demonstrated ability to ask effective questions
- Fluent or native in Spanish and very good in business English (at least B2 level is required)
-Direct experience working on cloud services, designing offering, building client solutions approach
-Prior experience working with or managing large technical programs, preferred at Enterprise market
-Experience managing pre-sales teams
-Public cloud vendors certifications
-Understanding of software development/engineering lifecycle from inception to delivery
-Prior experience working in a Technology organisation
- ms project
About the company
With thoughtful recruitment, selection, on-boarding processes and regular job openings, our services are conducted with business in mind.