- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Collections ManagerWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
Responsible for management of collections efforts within a department or business unit. Duties may include: developing and monitoring collections results and goals; performing budgetary, collections analyses; improving group performance; providing information and consultation to senior management; coordinating staff, budget, and resources to optimize collections efforts; resolving complex problems or inquiries; ensuring unit meets government regulations and company policies; training and coaching staff.
Market Skills and Certifications
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, loan administration, collections or sales environment.
- 3+ years of supervisory/Management experience
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel to manage large amount of data.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Outlook and Internet based search applications
- Advanced skills with Infolease, Powerpoint, Siebel and other reporting/data management systems.
- Excellent customer service skills to deal with internal and external customers.
- High attention to detail
- Able to deal with large volumes of data and paperwork in a fast-paced environment.
- Post Secondary Degree
- 5+ years collections management experience.
- 5+ years experience working in a compliance environment.
- Excellent organizational, follow-up, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage projects and prioritize tasks.
- Strong time management skills.
- Commitment to service excellence and process improvement.
- Bilingual (English/French) preferred
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
- customer service
- microsoft excel