- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job title: Compliance Administrator - Apprenticeship
Location: Aldgate, City of London
Wage: £231.00 per week (£12,000 per annum)
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade C/level 4 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Business Administrator level 3
Course information: Business Administrator Level 3
My Client, established in 2000, is now one of the UK`s leading education recruitment agencies. They have a proven track record in providing high-quality permanent and temporary teaching and support staff to nurseries; primary, secondary and special needs schools and colleges across Southern England. We have branches in London, Norwich, Cambridge, Welwyn Garden City, Hemel Hempstead and Plymouth.
- On-the-job training resulting in a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- Paid team days out
- Generous commission scheme
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Speed up the application timeline from "initial contact" to "ready to work"
- Keeping current candidate records up to date
- Maintaining the existing pool of candidates
- General support and administrative tasks
- Processing of candidate applications and related documents in a timely and accurate fashion
- Checking to ensure that documents provided meet legal requirements
- Chasing candidate's references and processing of received references
- Chasing candidate' outstanding documents
- Checking and processing DBS checks
- Checking and updating any expiring documents lists
- Processing of incoming and outgoing post
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Dealing with website enquiries
- Various other administrative duties
- Providing general support and advice to the members of the sales/resource teams
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A keen interest in the Recruitment and the sales sector.
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Thrives on working with people
- IT Literate
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.