- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Solution Architect 5
Who You Are
You are an experienced and motivated Solution Architect adept at technology and product strategy. A proven leader comfortable with communicating a vision and influencing business and technical stakeholders. As a Solution Architect you thrive on analyzing complex problems and developing actionable plans to drive solutions. You also have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills.
- Defines and communicates the shared technical and architectural vision for a portfolio of digital products
- Analyzes technical trade-offs, determines the primary components and subsystems, identifies interfaces and defines non-functional requirements
- Prepares architecture documents and technical papers documenting and advocating the decisions affecting the architecture of multiple systems.
- Monitors the implementation of architecture throughout the portfolio and provides technical mentoring, guidance and clarification to other architects and technical implementation resources
- Applies appropriate estimating techniques to determine the level of effort and financial investment required for the technical implementation of the solution.
- Creates technology roadmaps for the portfolio
- Identifies business and technology trends and evaluates their impact on the product portfolio
- Reports potential new intellectual property following corporate intellectual property processes.
- Collaborates with team members in an Agile environment
- 7+ year of experience with SaaS architectures and cloud based development
- Working knowledge of modern software development practices and technologies such as Agile methodologies and DevOps
- Implementation experience in the big data ecosystem and integration of data science workflows and deliverables into production software.
- Knowledge of standard architecture methodologies such as TOGAF or Zachman
- Proven expertise with design and architecture patterns, architecture modeling and design methodologies
- A strong sense of teamwork and collaboration and a proven track record of leading others in designing and developing solutions
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.