- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
You might not know our name, but you know where we are. That's because Compass Group Canada is part of a global foodservice and support services company that's the 6th largest employer in the world, with 625,000 employees.
You'll find us in schools, colleges, hospitals, office buildings, senior living communities, tourist attractions, sports venues, remote camps and military installations and more. We're in all major cities, at remote work sites and everywhere in between - doing business in Canada and 50+ other countries where you can learn and grow. Join us now and point your career forward!
Why work with Restaurant Associates? Imagine joining a team that's at the top of their game. Come to work at Restaurant Associates and learn from the pros how to serve thousands of visitors in some of the world's best venues. Because of what we do, more than 30,000 guests enjoy an unforgettable experience every day. Learn. Grow. Serve. It's a winning combination. Join us.
Job Summary Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Corporate Concierge, we'd ask you to do the following for us:
- Will rotate within 8 sites in downtown Toronto
- Overall management throughout the office floors at various RBC units
- Ensure that the floors are generally kept in excellent condition in compliance to quality standards and practices
- Work on a floor and building rotation and perform various tasks in the Concierge program (including but not limited to stock duties, floor walks, replenishment of floor supplies, organizing and tidying, inventory, answering client questions or concerns etc.)
- Main point of contact and resolution point for office floors, and common area related issues
- Adhere to a standards check-list with keen attention to detail to complete daily tasks
- Manage multiple kitchen/café areas (ie loading and unloading of dishwashers in the morning and afternoon, coffee and tea restocking, etc.)
- Ensure that all meeting rooms are maintained to the highest quality (ie, clean whiteboards, push in chairs, etc.)
- Maintain and order stationery/office supplies (including toner and paper) to ensure that the stationery room and all conference rooms have a sufficient supply of necessary items
- Place tickets for premises and equipment repairs and follow-up for completion
- Sort incoming mail and sign for courier/delivery packages for Concierge Services
- Manage and maintain coffee machine equipment and liaise with service representative for any related issues
- Ability to work unsupervised and independently in a business professional environment
- Must be able to lift boxes approximately 20lbs in weight and perform physically active tasks (ie walking for long periods of time, bending to restock low shelves or to load and unload dishwashers, etc.)
- Must be available From Monday to Friday, 7AM to 6PM depending on schedule
Think you have what it takes to be one of our Corporate Concierge ? We're committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here's how we'll know you'll be successful in the role:
- Must possess intermediate administrative skills (ie IPhone capabilities, outlook, report writing etc.)
- Detail-oriented and ability to multitask
- Outgoing and professional
- Highly responsible and trustworthy individual
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Good client relationship skills
- Ability to exercise initiative and work independently
- Strong sense of teamwork & cooperation
- Experience working in Customer Service related field an asset
Compass Group Canada is committed to nurturing a diverse workforce representative of the communities within which we operate. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital/family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
For accommodation requests during the hiring process, please contact (see below) for further information.
- customer service