- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Alma; Amos; Bas St-Laurent; Brossard; Burlington; Bécancour; Calgary; Chicoutimi; Dolbeau; Drummondville; Edmonton; Farnham; Fredericton; Gatineau; Granby; Grand-Mère; Halifax; Havre-Saint-Pierre; Hawkesbury; Jonquière; Kanata; Kitchener; La Baie; La Sarre; Langley; Laval; London; Markham; Matane; Mississauga; Moncton; Montreal; Niagara; Normandin; Ottawa; Prince Albert; Prince George; Quebec City; Regina; Rimouski; Roberval; Rouyn-Noranda; Saguenay; Saint John; Saint-Hyacinthe; Saskatoon; Sept-Îles; Shawinigan; Sherbrooke; St-Félicien; St. John's; Toronto; Trois-Pistoles; Trois-Rivières; Val D'Or; Vancouver; Vaughan; Victoria; Windsor; Winnipeg
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
At an increasing rate organizations and their inability to effectively respond to incidents makes headlines tarnishing their brand. Are you interested in helping clients prevent those threats? Read more below.
What will your typical day look like? Reporting to the Manager for Application Security, this consultant is self-motivated, energetic, driven for success and results oriented. You will support the delivery of SAP Application Security projects and pursuits. Consultants are expected to produce high quality work product and collaborate with others to deliver a superior client experience. Consultants will also assist in building materials for eminence activities as well as business and practice development. You will be a key player and part of a team providing high quality Application Security implementations and operations capabilities for our clients. Day to day, the consultant will work out of their local Deloitte headquarters, however, occasional travel to clients may be required and there are also potential occasional opportunities for travel nationally and globally.
About the team ERP and SaaS application implementations need to address cyber, security and privacy risks and many business leaders recognize they can't manage the challenge alone. That's why Deloitte offers a global network of Cyber Application Security teams and services. Our Application Security specialists design and configure roles and user access within ERP and SaaS applications, address broader Cyber risks around cloud environments, help comply with privacy laws and regulations, and reduce risks associated with new business processes and unauthorized access.
Enough about us, let's talk about you You are someone with:
- A Bachelor s Degree or Diploma in a relevant area of study with a preference for in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting or Information Systems or at least 5 years real world experience
- Minimum of 2 years of application security experience
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Experience with SAP GRC Access Control, Process Control, S/4HANA, and Fiori
- Experience with business process controls
- Experience with cloud security, certifications such as CCSP, CISSP are an asset
- Government of Canada security clearance
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at (see below) if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.