- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Contact Centre Recruiter - 9 Month Contract
The Recruiting Consultant will be responsible for recruitment for our BC Contact Center operations. Reporting to the Manager, Talent Acquisition, this position is part of a high-performing national team dedicated to hiring the right talent for Rogers.
Are you driven to deliver the right talent to the business? Are you relentless in sourcing the best candidates? Are you passionate about assessing talent and working with retail hiring managers? Then this Contact Center Recruitment Consultant position is for you.
- Partner with line managers s to understand their business objectives and corresponding staffing needs.
- Develop and execute effective and efficient recruitment solutions.
- Apply market knowledge to access best sources of talent.
- Facilitate the entire recruiting process, including; creating and posting job descriptions, screening candidates, conducting interviews, conducting references and creating offer packages.
- Network externally on best practices, processes and other relevant information.
- Work closely with HR Advisors and other internal partners.
- Provide appropriate, relevant and timely feedback to applicants and clients.
- Maximizes the efficiency and timeliness of recruitment processes while demonstrating the highest level of quality and integrity to potential hires.
- Be an ambassador within Talent Acquisition.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in a recruitment position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Results driven.
- Experience with behavioural and competency based interviewing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of a variety of sourcing channels and contacts.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a deadline oriented environment a must.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team and dedicated to the accomplishment of both team and individual objective
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: 9 Months
Work Location: 1600 - 4710 Kingsway (016), Burnaby, BC
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Human Resources & Recruitment/Talent Acquisition
Requisition ID: 160196
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]
- human resources