- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Reporting into Content Manager, Support & Capabilities, the Digital Content Specialist, Producer works closely with members of the Digital, Marketing, Brand and other internal teams and stakeholders to create content for our internal and external facing digital properties.
You are a natural storyteller who is passionate about the customer journey. You understand your audience and their specific needs that allow you to write content that supports frontline agents as well as smart, customer friendly content that supports and drives sales.
What You'll Do:
- Write and edit smart, customer-friendly support, engagement and other relevant digital content to drive customer service style journeys on our digital properties
- Write simple, clear and concise content that supports Frontlines as they resolve customer needs and drive business priorities
- Familiar with UX writing principles and practice to effectively guide users when navigating their way around a digital product. Able to demonstrate understanding of online user behavior principles, how crucial copy is in guiding users and helping them complete their desired actions
- Outside of writing, be versed and capable of making recommendations around how other content types (video, images, infographics, interactive content, etc.) can be integrated to build visitor engagement and drive additional content effectiveness KPIs
- Understand the role of content as part of the frontline agent experience as well as the different stages of a digital customer journey and use it for effective engagement
- Create consistent content experiences across internal and external facing digital properties
- Ensure content is consistent with various brand guidelines (Rogers, Fido and Chatr)
- Attend briefs and present content recommendations to cross-functional partners.
- Conduct regular frontline channel visits to further develop and maintain business expertise and gather insights of various channel priorities to lend to best practices initiatives.
- A post-secondary degree in Journalism, English, Communications, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of experience in digital copywriting
- Experience with creation of other digital content types would be an asset
- Stellar portfolio of written work across areas of UX writing, support and audience engagement styles of content
- Solid understanding of the digital ecosystem
- Well versed in SEO (keyword research, best practices) and optimization experience
- Leverage data driven decision making, particularly A/B testing content hypotheses to drive business outcomes (increase conversion, improve search CTR, etc.)
- Self-motivated team player and relationship builder
- Highly creative, with ability to receive and assimilate feedback
- Thrives in an environment of constant change, unpredictability and ambiguity
- Good self-management, self-pacing, and organizational skills - can manage multiple requests concurrently.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (ie Adobe Analytics, SiteCatalyst, Omniture, Google Analytics, WebTrends, Clicktale, etc.) and CMS authouring tools.
- Have an eagle eye and attention to detail.
Schedule: Full time
Shift: No Selection
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Digital & Online Editorial
Requisition ID: 171726
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]
- customer service