- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Who We Are
Joining the Marketing Team at Limelight means working with a passionate group who is truly invested in your personal and professional growth. You’ll work closely with our CEO and Digital Marketing Manager to plan, write and execute content that creates a high level of engagement and takes ownership of key initiatives that make a real impact in our marketing efforts. Your craft is your passion and you never settle and you strive to exceed expectations in everything you do. The idea of growing your career with a high-growth technology company excites you. You love content writing and are easily able to distill ideas and objectives into simple and clear messages consistent with the brand strategy. We are looking for a storyteller with a flair for the creative and direct writing style.. But most importantly, you like to have fun!
Here’s what you’ll be doing at Limelight:
- Content Creation - Write, edit and publish blog posts, ebooks, brochures, slideshares and other forms of content. Perform in-depth research on what type of content resonates with our target market as well as apply SEO optimization to make sure our content is easily found.
- Social Media Management - Write copy, create visuals and schedule social media posts for our LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Analytics - Measure, analyze and share insights on how our marketing is doing on every level. Ask intelligent questions about our current numbers, suggest changes and actively apply new insights in order to optimize all marketing campaigns.
- CRM Management - Become a bonafide Hubspot expert. Assist in managing our Hubspot CRM which includes helping our users, looking over contacts, finding new ways to improve our process and building documentation.
- Communication Strategy - Serve as editor for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency as well as build communication strategies that utilize Limelight’s considerable knowledge base to better service our customers
- Event Coordination - Assist in the coordination of internal and external events along with webinars, conferences and presentations.
- Corporate Branding - Ensure all of our materials are consistent with our corporate branding guidelines as well as develop and create internal messaging and content to help ensure teams are aligned with the company’s vision
And this what we are looking for in you. You are:
- A clear communicator. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are precise and articulate when conveying your thoughts in-person, over email & phone.
- A fast learner. You have an aptitude for acquiring new skills quickly and taking action. You don’t need to be told twice. You’ve got this.
- An eager rookie. You have an understanding of basic marketing principles and metrics and are curious to apply them.
- A team player. You have an easygoing, focused personality and a sense of humour. You can take direction and work with our team, and for them.
- Deeply creative. You have a passion for writing and design. It’s easy for you to proof-read quickly as well as research, write and create content from scratch.
- Well-rounded. You have all of the basic administrative skills in an outstanding coordinator: strong MS Office skills, superior organizational and project planning knowledge.
Ideally, you have:
- Experience in content writing and social media
- Written a variety of materials including blog posts, social copy and ad copy
- The confidence to measure numbers and boost meaningful engagement
- The ability to learn and master Marketing Automation and CRM tools such as Hubspot
- Education. Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related
Some of the reasons our team loves working here:
- We emphasize a highly collaborative environment. Everyone builds things and collaborates across departments. The best solution can come from anywhere or anyone.
- We’re fierce defenders of a healthy work-life balance. We work smart, not long.
- Respect, trust, and honesty. Personal and professional maturity is important to us, and we keep each other honest.
- We pay competitive salaries and have flexible vacation.
- We provide great benefits: extended health, dental, life, and disability.
- We frequently celebrate our achievements after work (or in the middle of the day if it’s sunny).
- We trust ourselves and our team to do what’s right. We empower each other and don’t micromanage.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you.