- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Blacks Harbour
Trivium Packaging is a global leader in metal packaging with more than 60 locations worldwide and employs close to 8,000 people and has annual revenue of approximately $2.7 billion. Trivium serves a diverse range of customers in a variety of end markets such as food, seafood, pet food, nutrition, beauty and personal care, household care and premium beverages.
What you can expect
- Financial/management accounting and reporting, with an emphasis on accurate, timely information every month
- Support plant management with financial tools, unit cost information, and profitability analysis
- Development and monitoring of cost management/cost reduction strategies with plant management
- Variance analyses; including identification of business and cost trends, and recommendations for cost control, operational changes, etc.
- Team leader for annual operating budget preparation/submission along with appropriate variance analyses and other supporting details as may be required
- Manage financial forecasting process
- Product line profitability analysis and review
- Journal entries and purchase requisitions
- Timely submission of source of changes, key performance indicators, forecasts, efficiency cost reporting, and all other plant requirements
- Inventory control management including coordination of physical and cycle counts, resolution of problem areas and maintenance of procedures
- Support the capital appropriation process including expenditure tracking development of return on investment
- Establish and maintain effective internal accounting controls over all plant assets
- Fixed asset and spare parts accounting
- Close coordination with purchasing functions.
- Pursue and support government offered incentives
- Special production assignments and/or projects as assigned
- Activity based costing background a plus
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ERP applications
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, hands-on, results oriented management style
- Strong service orientation and ability to work as a team with local management
- Thorough, highly organized and efficient work habits
- Ability to proactively address and solve problems
- Ability to challenge the status-quo while effectively working in multiple team-based environments
- Balance detail orientation with “big picture” understanding of the business
Ability to travel as needed to plant/corporate locations
Education and experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years successful experience
- Recommended SAP experience
At Trivium, people are the driving force in all our successes by bringing expertise and talent to help us stand out, achieving excellence through their commitment and drive and maintaining a focus on continuous improvement in everything they do. Together, our goal is to be the number one choice for customers seeking sustainable metal packaging solutions.
Trivium Packaging is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.