- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The CRM Operations Specialist coordinates and oversees the production, configuration and execution of multichannel CRM campaigns in an effort to better integrate the player into the game and foster the active participation of the community.
What you’ll do
• Operate the CRM tools required to configure, deploy and maintain multichannel CRM campaigns;
• Assist CRM strategy managers with their campaign plans to help determine targeting, strategies, campaign priorities, and strategic evolution;
• Actively participate in the establishment, follow up and optimization of campaign KPIs;
• Work closely with our partners as consultants on CRM best practices during the implementation and live phase of game related messaging channels (live phases, in-game news, web news etc);
• Be proactive and flexible on a day-to-day level, and be able to work in fast-paced environment subject to short notice changes/updates;
• Implement targeted content rules and appropriate personalization data (personal and game stats) to support the campaign’s objectives;
• Work with game development and analytics teams to develop an in-depth understanding of player behaviors and campaign responsiveness;
• Validate and ensure the quality of all campaigns before they are released;
• Be an advocate for the optimal usage of advertising spaces in terms of quality and frequency
• Carry out all other related tasks.
What you bring
• College or university degree with ties to digital marketing, computer sciences or online technologies;
• 4-5 years of professional experience with CRM tools and/or Marketing Operations tools (Adobe Campaign or Salesforce CRM, for example);
• A problem solver mind set and who thrives on answering the question of “how are we going to do it?”;
• You have great coordination skills
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment, and when given a goal and a deadline you know how to organize the necessary resources to accomplish it;
• Understanding of HTML/CSS/Java script (nice to have);
• Good understanding of data base structure – SQL language a plus;
• Knowledge of CRM key performance indicators and CRM best practices;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English required;
• Passion for gaming, technology and internet culture
What to send our way
Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.