- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 75628 - Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Provides insights and analytics and develops business recommendations for a specific customer account, taking into consideration Colgate Palmolive strategies and the customer's business challenges. Drives category growth for both the Customer and Colgate.
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Deliver category growth and sales targets within investment guidelines and alignment with brand strategies
- Deliver sales targets within investment guidelines and alignment with brand strategies
- Capability for pulling data from various data sources and drawing insights as well as interpreting shopper and consumer research to drive category solution development with the customer
- Continuously track category trends, dynamics, and insights.
- Understand the impact of the 5P s (Promotion, Placement, Pricing, Placement, POP) on the category at the customer. Identify 5P opportunities and make recommendations.
- Understand the impact of activities at competitive customers and develop plans that will give customer a competitive advantage
- Understand Sales KPI s and Category Development Manager s impact on these KPI s
- Drive Colgate growth using category expertise, without sharing confidential information
- Complete regular business reviews with customers and annual top-to-top reviews
Expeted areas of skills and abilities
- Solid analytical skills
- Solid understanding of Category Management/Retail Category Development principles preferred
- Proficiency in working with cross-functional teams to achieve business results
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Pivot Tables, Lotus Notes, Nielsen s Answers Desktop and JDA Space Planning
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com . To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com . To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com . To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com .
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact (see below) with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.