- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, exceptional customer service is at the heart of our success. As a Customer Service Specialist, you'll ensure our internal and external customers receive the highest level of service from XPO. If you're excited by the challenge of connecting with clients, building relationships and seizing opportunities, take your career to the next level with our rapidly growing, dynamic global company.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including extended health benefits (medical, dental and vision), pension, life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Act as a champion for the customers to fulfill, meet and exceed their expectations; represent the voice of the customer
- Analyze incoming orders to determine if the team can handle the order under quoted constraints of the customer agreement; offer alternative solutions if needed
- Maintain, update and utilize account profiles to ensure that the requirements are documented
- Make sure the account profile information is an accurate representation of the customer's service expectations, processes and measurements
- Establish a plan to align service partners for success in execution
- Review available capacity within the shipping region and schedule pickup appointments within predefined guidelines, if applicable
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in transportation or customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, disability or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
- customer service