- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client, a large oil and gas company is currently seeking a Data Catalog for a 6 month contract in Calgary, AB.
• Responsible for providing quality data to the businesses and functions in an efficient manner so that critical decisions can be made effectively and efficiently.
• Supports, promotes and documents all Data Management processes and procedures.
• Develops workflows and tools that automate data loading processes and help ensure data quality and integrity.
• Ensures the quality, consistency, and integrity of data in a timely, effective and reliable manner.
• Receives, archives, distributes, loads, and disposes off technical data according to policies, standards and procedures.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience.
• Moving towards full competency.
• Requires a broader, general understanding of discipline.
• Identifies problems and develops potential solutions.
• Makes decisions within well-defined parameters.
About the company
NES Global Talent is an award winning workforce solutions specialist that provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Chemicals and Mining sectors worldwide. We provide guaranteed staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of over 950 staff.