- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Silverside Medical Aid, we know that your time matters. We know that you value you and your family’s health, and that immediate medical concerns, whether it be a runny nose or cough, scrapes or bumps, or minor breaks or sprains, often happen at inconvenient times. Many times your problems can be treated without requiring a long wait in the crowded emergency room, but need to be treated before you can get an appointment with your primary care physician. This is where we can help.
We are available to treat your immediate medical concerns – from newborns to geriatrics — without an appointment and without a long wait in the emergency room. Unlike any other clinic, we also offer diagnostic services (EKG, X-ray) and immediate scheduling and access of many specialty services (Orthopedics, Physical Therapy, MRI, Plastics, Cardiology, etc.).
Our goal is to get you back on the road to recovery as quickly as possible with as little disruption to your already busy life.
- Manage the creation and entry of all airing schedules, updates and television program information in our proprietary software.
- Proofread other team members’ work for accuracy.
- Monitor email for schedules and updates to listings information for all assigned stations.
- Establish ongoing contact with vendor/programmers via email and telephone.
- Ability to meet and maintain minimum established monthly production requirements.
- Adhere to all deadlines, policies and procedures as set by Team Lead and/or upper management.
- Manage, organize and execute daily assignment and workflow responsibilities.
- Maintain tracking documents in Excel and provide daily and weekly status reports on projects, directives and day-to-day assignments.
- Ability to problem solve and perform online research as needed.
- Apply critical thinking to determine and troubleshoot departmental and interdepartmental issues that will affect daily, weekly, and monthly responsibilities.
- Respond to all reports received from Team Lead and/or upper management correctly and in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS:
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Outlook and Excel
- Highly organized and motivated to excel
- Works well in a team environment
- Solid analytical, technical, problem solving and research skills
- Self-motivated and willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive Salary and Benefits.
- - PTO.
- - Employer Subsidized health insurance - HSA and life insurance.
- - Attendance at conference with compelling added-value to the work.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About the company