- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Prince George
Job Title: Deskside Technician/Support Agent
Duration: 3+ month contract with opportunity for permanent role.
The Deskside Technician will be responsible for performing various managed client services for a strategic customer. These services include: IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support, etc. This role combines strong technical skills with an emphasis on delivering world class customer service.
Primary Responsibilities will include:
- Responds to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware, software and networking via e-mail/chat and phone.
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to NTT Data standards.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- Assumes complete ownership of customer issue until resolved involving multiple inbound and outbound communications. They will own the issue and engage/collaborate with multiple resources.
- Acts independently with substantial latitude to determine methods and procedures on assignments, setting objectives and deciding how to proceed.
- Works closely with manager to communicate any employee issues, and have the manager deal with them directly.
- Proactively engages the required resources to ensure the customer expectation is exceeded in a timely manner.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong ability to develop business relationships and communicate effectively with the user community
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Applies good knowledge of processes and resources required to perform analytical and technical tasks on PC systems
- Experience in Deskside Technician Support in a Healthcare industry.
- Knowledge of a variety of Service Industry ticketing/work order generating and tracking systems (Service Now, Remedy, Magic, etc.)
- A+ Certification
- customer service