- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Maple Ridge
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Deskside Technician to join our team in the Maple Ridge, BC.
The Deskside Technician provides on-site and remote information systems technology assistance and resolution of routine and non-routine problems.
- Receives, reviews, and completes service requests.
- Resolves technical problems escalated from the Service Desk. Resolves the more difficult, technically challenging, or time-consuming problems that Level 1 agents are not able to resolve.
- Installs and configures a variety of computer hardware and software, communications and peripheral devices.
- Works independently when required, to identify underlying technical issues and resolve problems using appropriate knowledge and resources available.
- Provides preliminary or routine instruction to customers in systems, applications and protocols.
- Alerts Manager to current or potential problems with systems, applications, or customer service requirements.
- Provides feedback to Manager on processes and procedures, current or potential problems with client systems and applications, and customer service issues.
- Must regularly lift machinery, tools, supplies and equipment weighing up to 20 kg.
- Shift work required (evenings/weekend/nights).
- 2+ years' experience with d esktop/software support & hardware (break/fix).
- 2+ years' experience with application packages/Install Shield.
- Experience with printer support, office 365, Active Directory, ticketing systems (such as Service Now).
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
- customer service