- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Requisition ID: 235715
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Within Partner Innovation organization within GPO, Partner Innovation Lifecycle Services (PLS) is a dedicated service line responsible for supporting SAP's overall partner strategy which focuses on providing comprehensive value to our customers through partner products.
Purpose and Objectives
In line with SAP's Next Generation Partner Strategy, PLS strives to support Co-Innovation and collaboration with partners to deliver more value to customers and ultimately help SAP broaden its product portfolio for our customers. We aim to ensure high quality and seamless integration of SAP partner products through qualifications, certifications, and related services, all of which contributes to a comprehensive value proposition for customers. We deliver end to end value to partners starting from reviewing their innovation ideas, supporting them during the build phase and eventually helping partners getting their end products brought into the right available partnership models. PLS services partners globally from 11 locations with the larger teams present in India, Germany, China and United States
We're looking for candidates with development profile and partner/customer facing profile to be based out of our Montreal office, who would be working closely with our partners in taking their ideas into marketable solutions.
Expectations and Tasks
- Provide build and testing support for partners building extensions on SAP product portfolio
- Conduct onsite/remote partner enablement workshops during the engagement cycle, in topics such as SAP Cloud Platform, Cloud Integration, Machine Learning, BlockChain, AI
- Build excellent working relationship with Product Management, Development, internal Partner organizations, Partners and PLS teams
- Support business development efforts to create opportunities for partners to leverage wide range of services available to them from PLS
- Work as a fully contributing team member with independent planning & execution responsibilities
- Develop a techno functional profile on a long run
Skills and Competencies
- Domain knowledge of one or more of SAP's LoB or Industries
- Technical knowledge in at least one or more technology topics such as SAP Cloud Platform, Cloud Integration, Machine Learning, BlockChain, AI
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and logical skills.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering or Technology, majoring in Computer Science or Information Science.
- Minimum of 4-8 years' experience
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: (see below) or (see below), APJ: (see below), EMEA: (see below) ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.