- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- DARTMOUTH CA
Looking for an opportunity to learn and grow within Purolator? This is your opportunity to help us deliver on our customers' promises.
- Maintain a clean/safe work environment
- Inspect & repair to on/off road equipment as assigned
- Service equipment as per Purolator PM program
- Perform equipment service call as required
- Communicate concerns to Team Leader or Fleet Mgmt
- Maintain Quality Program
- Service light duty equipment will also be required
- All other duties as assigned
- Exemplifies and consistently demonstrates our core competencies of communication, innovation, change management, relationship building and leadership
- Certified Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics license
- Valid driver's license
- Prior experience with computerized maintenance systems & procedures
- The ability to diagnose and repair mechanical/electrical problems with minimum vehicle downtime
- Demonstrated ability to work alone in fast paced environment
- Team player
Location: 517 - Dartmouth
Working Conditions: Warehouse Environment
--- Purolator is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Indigenous status or any other factors considered discriminatory. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We recognize that our employees and their families are key stakeholders. We will only be successful as a business if we provide our employees with a safe and healthy workplace and if we have the right people in the right roles with the support they need to succeed. We hire for attitude and train for skills. To learn more about us and our values, go to www.purolator.com.
At Purolator, every day is an opportunity for our employees to connect with one another and with our customers to help make a positive impact in the communities where we live, work and play.