- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Digital and Data Analytics role will support the AVP, Digital Acquisition in growing Aviva Canada’s data and reporting capabilities and support the Senior Analyst, Digital Analytics in implementing data, analytics, reporting and measurement best-practices for Aviva Canada.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9-5, flexible work from home policy.
- Data visualization
- Digital channel performance monitoring reporting and dashboards
- Design and maintenance of digital channel performance tables and lead tables (relational tables)
- Marketing database expansion and maintenance
- Data modelling and analysis
Bachelor’s Degree from a university or college, in the field of computer science, engineering, mathematics, economics, science, or accounting/finance
3+ year(s) of experience in any of the following:
- Data Visualization
- Database specialist
- Business analytics and reporting
- Web analytics
- Media reporting and measurement
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Data Visualization (Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI, or equivalent)
- Relational database management system (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL or equivalent)
- Python, R, or equivalent
- ETL Processes
- Business and digital marketing reporting and measurement
- Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics
- Statistics and data modelling
Nice to have:
- Google Campaign Manager (formerly DoubleClick)
- Tag Management System (DTM or GTM or equivalent)
Aviva Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the hiring process including the application process. If you require an accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. If you are selected for an interview and require an accommodation, you are encouraged to advise the Talent Acquisition Partner who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.
About the company
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,600 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.