- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An exciting opportunity has became avaliable for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team in order to help develop and lead the overall marketing strategy to help continued growth for the brand.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Manage a small team of executives.
- Work closely with company directors and brand managers.
- Management of all digital acquisition channels to drive traffic, acquire customers and build the email database.
- Grow and improve engagement on the companys social media accounts.
- Ensure the companys website is the best in class.
- Management of digital marketing budget with reporting and projections.
- Report to directors on agreed KPIs.
- Managing agency contacts.
- Look for new growth opportunities both digitally and offline to drive customer acquistion.
- Analyse and report on trends, patterns and areas for growth.
- Use google analytics.
- Involvement in launching new products alongside the wider team.
- Attend networking events and trade shows to help showcase the company offline.
- Previous experience in a digital marketing role.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience of managing and mentoring junior team members.
- Experience using Shopify desirable.
- Digital design experience desirable.
- google analytics
- social media
About the company
With thoughtful recruitment, selection, on-boarding processes and regular job openings, our services are conducted with business in mind.