- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What you’ll do
Under the supervision of the Content manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist manages Ubisoft Canada’s social media channels, is responsible of member’s interactions and engagement. This includes the creation and execution of programs designed to enhance and extend audiences, support related to content published by Ubisoft Canada, but excludes general customer service such as technical, payment, and account support. He/she also provides reporting (e.g. social listening) and analysis, as well support integration of social media strategies, tools and best practices.
1. Manage the Ubisoft Canada social channels and engage with the community on platforms such as: Facebook, Facebook groups, Twitter and Instagram
· Monitor and maintain positive activity on Canadian social properties, through moderation of fan posts and conversation management as needed
· Create and curate content to engage with the community
· Localize incoming social content, copy, and posts destined for Canadian social channels
· Elaborate and maintain social media content calendars that respect main communication pulse points, communication strategies, and platforms roles, in collaboration with the content team
· Brief agencies and creative partners to deliver assets and content to fulfil Canadian market specific needs.
2. Collaborate with different expertise/teams to deliver the best fan experience
· Work closely with the media team to deliver expected social media content and optimize performance
· Communicate with the Digital Marketing North American teams to understand their initiatives and implement their best practices
· Give the necessary social media support to the Canadian eSports projects
· Collaborate with our analysts to optimize social media performance and reporting
· Coordinate with Customer Support to ensure good fan relationships on our social medias
3. Be a social media and gaming expert
· Remain current in the field by acquiring game information, latest patch information, and industry related news which impacts support
· Act as a subject matter expert for assigned areas of knowledge
Own community-focused communications in both day-to-day and crisis management situations;
· Be the eyes and ears of Ubisoft Canada with the Canadian gaming communities and share your findings
· Collaborate with Content Manager to develop social media strategies, and be the owner of their application by elaborating and executing appropriate tactics
· Implement social media tools that allows you to continue to innovate and be a leader in the Canadian market
· Be the keeper of our social media personality (Insider Buddy tone)
· Act as a leader on the Canadian social media projects
4. Monitor appropriate metrics to evaluate success of content/posts.
· Analyze customer feedback to report insights, interest and problems to eliminate and determine underlying issues or opportunities
· Create weekly reports on the status of Canadian social activity and sentiment
· Create special reports as requested
What you bring
Education :Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Public Relations.
Skills and Knowledge
· Fully and perfectly bilingual (English/French)
· Strong knowledge of gaming and online culture
· Extensive knowledge of social media platforms (particularly Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) and their business tools and applications (e.g.: Facebook Business Manager)
· Great copywriting skill
· Must have strong organizational skills: be detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple concurrent tasks/projects.
· Experience in community management
· Great understanding of our customers mindset
· Team player
· Capacity to react quickly to an event
· Agility and flexibility
· Knowledge of Photoshop and video editing is a plus
What to send our way
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.