- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An international and globally recognised media organisation are looking for experienced Digital Web Producers to join their team.
In this role, you will work within a fast-paced environment and be responsible for the publishing and display of content and virtual assets for the company's websites.
Your duties will involve:
- The distribution and real-time publishing of both written and video content, creating virtual assets and metadata and tagging.
- It is key that you will be able to ensure consistent brand awareness and the display of engaging content for all fans across the company's platforms.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for:
- Experienced Digital Producers with a strong background in visual content creation and editing.
- Experience using web content management systems and Adobe Photoshop.
- Fluent language skills in English. French, Spanish, Korean, Mandarin or Hindi languages would also be very beneficial.
If you feel that you have the skills required, and would love to be part of a huge exciting sports event then please apply.
- adobe photoshop
About the company
Since 2003, ReadyRecruit's goal has been to simplify the recruitment process in order to build better teams. We connect organizations and top talent in Canada.