- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Director, Johnson & Johnson (J&J) Operating System Deployment Lead. The main location for this position is Skillman, NJ but there will be flexibility within other locations in the United States.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Director, J&J Operating System Deployment Lead, you will:
• Be a lead part of the design and implementation of the Johnson & Johnson Operation System (JJOS) and play a key part in enabling the Supply Strategy with the objective for Johnson & Johnson (J&J) to become the best Healthcare Supply Chain in the world.
• Lead the JJOS development/deployment for product value streams across the Supply Chain. This includes preparation & data gathering (Plan), execution of the diagnostic (Diagnose), creation & approval of the implementation plan (Implement) and delivery of targeted results.
• Build JJOS Capability (Knowledge & Competency transfer).
• Coach and Mentor Implementation Leads and Resources from the next wave of deployment.
• Provide direct support through hands-on execution and deliver on-going support to ensure sustainability of transformation and delivery of targeted results. This includes: execution of Health Checks and the escalation of any issues/gaps to appropriate levels in the organization (e.g. Segment/Functional/Regional leaders).
• Ensure consistent deployment & integrity of the JJOS Standards including continuous improvement of the JJOS as the organization learns and improves.
• Collect Best Practices and Benchmark (internal & external) and partner with Content Leads to share & include in JJOS.
• Suggest deployment process improvements based on site deployment experience.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s or another advanced degree is preferred.
• At least ten (10) years of experience in Supply Chain (Plan, Source, Make, Deliver) with cross functional experience is required.
• Experience in Line Management, Manufacturing, Quality, Organization & People Development is preferred.
• Experience in Operations Excellence/Lean/6-Sigma is preferred.
• Strong understanding of financial, operating and business factors relating to Supply Chain is required.
• Demonstrated ability with Change Management and the ability to develop leaders into Change Agents is required.
• Strong partnering and understanding of the Supply Chain, relevant product and process knowledge and how Supply Chain capabilities drive End-to-End Supply Chain Performance is required.
• Ability to manage and drive a high-performance organization and to develop future supply chain leaders is preferred.
• Experience and understanding of both Knowledge & Competency Management is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to lead & get things done through influence versus line responsibility is required.
• Ability to support and coach teams and change agents throughout the deployment is required.
• This position will be based in the United States and requires a minimum of fifty percent (50%) of domestic and international travel.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
North America-United States
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
About the company
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.