- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Requisition ID: 232868
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 20%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
As the world's leading provider of integrated travel, expense, and invoice management solutions SAP Concur is driven by a relentless pursuit to simplify and automate these everyday processes. At the heart of this is our commitment to the User Experience. We see the impact research, design and data has on improving experiences every day.
Our commitment to UX is clear and we are looking for a design leader for our Travel Product suite.
This role will lead a team that works in partnership with our extended global product teams to develop simple and intuitive user experiences for our customers and millions of users around the world.
You will be directly involved in orchestrating the product experience in a way that makes life easier for business travellers.
- Lead a team of designers that are focused on developing and delivering on the Travel strategy and roadmap.
- Develop, recruit and manage design talent. The strength of your high-performing team will attract and retain top talent. This means you are highly invested in skills development design, leadership, and delivery.
- Orchestrate and help deliver exceptional product experiences at scale.
- Lead the team through all stages of the product design and development lifecycle, including generative research, concepting and definition, prototyping, UI design and testing. Emphasizing data-driven decision making, rapid learning and iterative approaches.
- Architect and execute strategies that translate user needs and business goals into an intuitive, effortless user experience. Your work will influence product strategy, priorities and help to create a clear vision of the current and future user experience.
- Partner with matrixed, geographically distributed teams to deliver across the product ecosystem.
- Advocate for our users and our customers. Spend time with our users and develop a deep understanding of their needs and our opportunities. Develop investment points of view to advance our business and user experience.
- Maintain an understanding of design/user experience trends and practices to help anticipate next-level needs for the team, how we work and our products.
- Experience establishing, leading, and inspiring highly talented and productive user experience teams.
- Experience scaling teams and processes and creating a path for readiness to next level challenges
- Demonstrated ability to drive designs that achieve business results.
- Multi-product management/product ecosystem experience.
- Excellent communication skills. Team player who seeks solutions to problems and can quickly translate ambiguity to clarity and action.
- Passion for designing intuitive experiences and working with teams to build great products.
- Experience with data driven design and metrics such as product satisfaction, usability efficiency and ease of use.
- Minimum of ten years of experience in User Experience Design.
- Experience with multiple lightweight, Lean UX methods.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: (see below) or (see below), APJ: (see below), EMEA: (see below) ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.