- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary CA$40,000.00 - CA$50,000.00 gross per year
Purple Monkey Recruitment are working with a £1bn+ global sportswear and fashion retailer who are looking to hire an Ecommerce Manager to join the team. You will be focused on trading a number of brands across German speaking websites.
As Ecommerce Manager you will:
- Own the trading calendar for a number of brand websites across the group taking responsibility for the delivery of sales.
- Work closely with the Merchandising and Demand planning teams to inform buys and have a clear stock plan.
- Lead collaboratively to ensure that the correct assets and channels supporting the delivery of the revenue line.
- Play an active role in the forming of budgets and forecasts
- Manage a trading executive ensuring resource is appropriately managed and acts as leader across the digital team
- Utilise data and analytics to drive category performance and sell through.
- Proactively respond to trading conditions to ensure a robust plan, both strategic and tactical is in place to hit sales targets.
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Solid commercial experience in a retail or brand ecommerce environment
- Strong commercial acumen and able to utilise data to make informed decisions to drive performance
- People and team management experience
- Use of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Multi-lingual must be fluent in German with a good understanding and use of the English language is essential. Additional languages is advantageous.
This is an exciting time to join one of the biggest fashion and sport brand retailers in Europe in a highly commercial, challenging but hugely rewarding role.
On offer is a starting package of £50k + bonus and genuine opportunity to move upwards in your career internally.