- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary CA$34,000.00 - CA$35,000.00 gross per year
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Are you looking to work closer to home? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Electrical Maintenance Technician for a housing association in North London.
Post: Electrical Maintenance Technician
Rate: Circa £35,000
We are looking for someone to provide a customer focused repairs and maintenance service for our properties and our residents, and to carry out such works as instructed.
The main duties of the role are as follows;
- To carry out electrical works to a high standard as detailed by work orders or instructed by the supervisor/ line manager.
- To work collaboratively within the Direct Maintenance team to meet and deliver the Trust's objectives, whilst working with apprentices/trainees to develop their skill sets.
- Completion of time recording, appraisal paperwork and any monitoring documentation or equipment as requested (e.g. PDA). Electrical certification as required.
- To adhere to all the relevant Health and Safety policy and risk assessment requirements that relate to the role.
- Working knowledge of a building and/or housing environment
- Relevant City and Guilds/NVQ qualifications (or qualified by experience)
- Able to use a PDA (hand-held device) and on occasion a computer
- Full clean UK driving licence (essential)
- Must have own hand tools (larger tools and specialist equipment will be arranged if needed)
Clients are looking to interview and shortlist shortly, so please submit your CV promptly for consideration.
Please apply with submission of your CV and Abs Valentino from our London CPE office will be in Touch. For more information and a confidential chat about the position, please do not hesitate to call us on .
Still searching? Not all of our vacancies are on our website yet. We're happy to provide a tailored careers guidance service, so for the best chance of finding your ideal opportunity, get in touch with one of our specialist consultants and we will be able to support you with your job search.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.