- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
If you are a Employment Assosiate who wants to work within an interesting, innovative environment then this is the perfect opportunity.
- Advising on both contentious and non-contentious matters.
- Drafting contracts of employment.
- Dealing with policies and procedure.
- Managing disciplinary and grievance processes.
- Advising on discrimination and whistle-blowing cases.
- Assisting with TUPE transfers.
- Assisting with business restructures or redundancies.
- Defending Employment Tribunal cases.
- Enforcement or defence of restrictive covenant claims.
- Handling senior exec severances.
The successful candidate should:
- Be 3+ years PQE, experience in Employment area matters.
- You will have strong experience working within a Law firm.
- You should have a strong technical knowledge and be commercially astute.
- Excellent communication skills and interest within Employment.
About the company
Recruiiter is a recruitment, outsourcing and staffing agency. We strive to find the best candidates for our clients and the best jobs for our candidates.