- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Engineering Professional, Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering Operation-MON16662
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Implement improvements in production and support processes.
- Structure the scope, the kick-off and the governance of your project.
- Align a multi-functional team toward a common objective.
- Coordinate the progress of actions within the management of your project.
- Communicate the project status to stakeholders and upper management.
- Recommend strategies that support company objectives.
- Synthesize and document project strategies and solutions.
- Work as a team with all functions (Engineering, Methods, Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Production, Quality).
- Understand the technical parameters and performance indicators of your project results (ex.: cycle time, response time, capacity, etc.).
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a global vision of the company.
- You are customer oriented (production and support functions as internal customers)
- You are comfortable in a production environment.
- You have knack for simplifying information and are comfortable presenting to upper management.
- You are dynamic and work well in a team.
- You are a leader and are motivated by new challenges.
- You are patient, driven and curious.
- You are flexible in the face of changes in priorities and strategies that affect you project.
- You use MS Project to keep track of project planning and progress.
- You use Excel for high-level analysis.
- You have at least 5 years' experience in a manufacturing environment.
- You have training and experience in Industrial Engineering and/or Continuous Improvement.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Industrial Engineering
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 24.10.2019, 1:44:44 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
- ms project