- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Engineering Professional, Mechanical Systems (Weekends, Fri - Sun)-MON16612
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
You will be part of the Global 7500/8000 production support team for the interiors mechanical systems. You will be working in a very dynamic integrated team involving all technical and operations functions, where you will drive to put forward optimal solutions to meet operational needs. You will work with suppliers to resolve production issues related to mechanical systems components (Periphery, Baggage Compartment, Water & Waste, ECS & Oxygen, Window Shades, Tables and Door mechanisms, etc.).
In your role, you will:
- Act as the technical specialist for the systems;
- Receive, analyze and define solutions to meet customer and operation needs;
- Collaborate with different internal parties (Operations, Detailed Design, Projects, Programs, Technical, etc.) as well as suppliers on daily basis;
- Lead problem resolution by identifying the right stakeholders, establishing options, collecting facts, reaching alignment on the recommendation and bringing the recommendation for decision;
- Review schedule and ensure the deliverables are completed on time;
- Ensure that Mechanical Systems components meet technical requirements, including certification;
- Produce and Review technical deliverables and datasets (3D models and 2D drawings) and ensure that they meet technical and Bombardier requirements;
- Be in direct contact with suppliers and be responsible for the delivery of quality engineering documentation that meets Bombardier Standards;
- Identify technical impacts and lead production line support change management processes.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a college or University mechanical or aerospace engineering degree or equivalent with a minimum of five (5) to eight (8) years of relevant experience and technical advisor experience would be an asset;
- You have relevant technical experience in interior completion on Global Platform and knowledge of certification requirements for aircraft systems and interiors;
- You have the understanding of product structure and aircraft configuration;
- You have experience in working with Enovia/Enovia PLM;
- You have the ability to understand complex engineering issues and are innovative in problem solving;
- You are well organized and are project oriented;
- You must be a self-motivated person, a team player able to work under pressure and under a minimum of supervision;
- You have good communication skills including good English writing skills, and good English and French verbal skills;
- You also demonstrate an excellent track record of meeting your commitments with success;
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset.
- You are able to work a Weekend Shift (Fri, Sat, Sun or Sat, Sun, Mon.)
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 24.09.2019, 3:52:22 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
- ms project