- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We're looking for an Account Director to join our Enterprise team and help initiate and grow some of our most strategic relationships.
Drive revenue growth through new business development and by growing existing account relationships by deeply understanding how GA can partner best with our clients on an ongoing basis
Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations and coordinate and drive the development of sales proposals
Maintain and build rapport with senior executives to formulate strong, long-term business relationships built on trust
Lead negotiation of prices and contracts, and understands the legal ramification of contracts
Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the GA?s product and service offering, pricing structure, contract management parameters, policies, and procedures
Develop and maintain a pipeline according to targets, and provides clear and accurate reporting of sales outcomes and activities
Formulate and lead appropriate account teams and technical resources to execute on a well-defined, collaborative pursuit strategy to acquire target prospects and orchestrate internal and external resources to close the sale
- 3+ years of sales experience preferably enterprise sales experience
- A good understanding of the digital ecosystem
- Ability to manage complex and lengthy sales cycles
- The ability to identify client challenges, and develop creative solutions in close collaboration with clients
- The ability to effectively and persuasively communicate with Fortune 500 decision makers (typically SVP level)
- A demonstrable track record of high performance
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Experience creating complex client proposals
- An entrepreneurial mindset and practice: you enjoy working as part of a small team, rapidly iterating on strategy, and getting your hands dirty to build something great
- This role requires significant travel, up to 50% of the time.
- Drives for Results
- Manages Complexity
- Balances Stakeholders
- Action Oriented
- Ensures Accountability
- Nimble Learning
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Demonstrates Self Awareness
- customer service
About the company
Employee Seek is an independently owned recruitment agency based in Montreal, Canada, providing staff recruitment and human resources consulting services.
We help companies in choosing the best candidate, and candidates in choosing the best job.