- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Markem-Imaje is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US-based Dover Corporation and is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full line of reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, and print and apply label systems.
Markem-Imaje provides global reach to over 50,000 customers with 30 subsidiaries, 6 technology centers, several equipment repair centers and manufacturing plants with the most comprehensive marking and coding portfolio available in the marketplace.
Are you a self-motivated, confident, and passionate professional?
In this role you'll be… responsible for efficiently and effectively coordinating service technicians to meet customer's needs. You will manage and communicate with customers, sales/service teams, and management, while adhering to all field service planning and operational requirements of the position.
You'll have an opportunity to… contribute to an organization committed to and focused on improving product and process quality through continuous improvement, Lean and other problem solving techniques.
You should possess… minimum of 3 to 5 years of telephone customer service experience, preferably in a company with an industrial focus in a mission-critical environment.
Great package including Bonus, CAREER Growth and Great Benefits…
Top 6 principal activities:
- Allocate technical resources to respond promptly to customer service requests, while giving consideration to call severity and priority, customer segmentation, and technician qualifications and availability.
- Maintain a current and accurate planning board in SAP to optimize resource efficiency, availability and customer responsiveness. Coordinate and communicate technical service commitments and commercial details to customers.
- Prepare and send quotations for services to customers, including commercial terms and conditions as well as perform duties related to invoice collection; credit validation, obtaining purchase orders and prompt invoicing of completed service notifications.
- Determine service stock availability and process shipments of service parts.
- Communicating with the customer what is required prior to technicians visit on Preventative Maintenance service visits (consumables required, Equipment to be readily available).
- Service single point of contact for a defined geographical territory for work flow compliance, customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
Top 6 skills for this job:
- Fluent in French and English both verbal and written.
- Able to compile, track and manage information and data with attention to detail and accuracy including prioritizing activities and completing time-sensitive tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship management skills.
- Able to work and make decisions independently with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Call center skill sets with call management, data entry and familiarity with common Microsoft applications, including Word and Excel, and computer operating systems such as Microsoft Windows.
- ERP experience (preferably SAP).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
- customer service