- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Dollard-Des Ormeaux
Field Services Coordinator / Planner in Dollard-des-Ormeaux 004TKA
The Field Services Coordinator/Planner is responsible for planning the execution of Field Services operations at customer sites. This role requires great attention to detail in order to make sure that all parts, tools, instructions and order details are made available to the Field Services execution workforce to meet customer requirements timely. The Coordinator/Planner must possess strong planning ability and organizational skills. This role interacts with end customers so the Field Services coordinator must have strong communication skills.
hneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for
everyone and at every moment:
In 2018, Schneider Electric has been recognized as one Canada’s Top 100 Employers, one of
Canada’s Top Employers for
Young People, and one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers. Learn the reasons why at
eat people make Schneider Electric a great company.
hat do you get to do in this position?
• Services Operation and Material Planning
• Initiation of work orders in bridge Field Services (bFS) or in other Schneider systems
• Preparation of FSR (Field Service Representative) for job regarding safety requirements and necessary equipment (prevention Plan , FSR Certifications, PPE Personal Protective Equipment)
• Determining scope of work and scheduling of resources (FSR/equipment/outage) with customer
• Weekly / Monthly Reporting
• Maintenance of FSR Skills Matrix in bFS or in other Schneider Field Services systems
• Optimize travel for Service Contracts visits by trending and prediction
• Optimize scheduling of visits on the same/close customer site , and balance visits between urgencies (SLAs) and planned activities
• Properly prioritize strategic accounts activities and customers under contracts with SLAs
• Provide remote support to FSRs
• Place Orders for Spare parts, material and subcontracting needed for the intervention according to Schneider process
• Management of all notifications to the customer (rescheduling, confirmations, deliveries, etc.)
• Recommend to FS management Operational Efficiency & Process Improvement
• Maximize FSR utilization while securing 100% safety
• Support Customer Care in their Customer requests to provide appropriate information. Take appropriate action as needed Provide feedback to ISSRs for any contract modifications
• Attendance and participation in regular review meetings with Operations and Sales teams
• Once job dispatched, transfer information to billing department with appropriate actions in the FS IT Tools to trigger the customer billing activity
• Properly capture data of intervention in BFS according to BFS process and training guidelines
FSRs, Operations leader, technical support Order management, Supply chain
Key Success Factors
Good working relationship with all FSRs to ensure responsiveness and collaboration
Same for Order Management and Supply chain to maximize First time fixed rate.
Very high customer focus and relationship
his job might be for you if you have:
Associate degree or BS in Industrial Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Industrial Computer Sciences
Minimum 2 years experience in Planning & Organization
Expertise in MS Office Applications
Effective Report Writing
Excellent analytic skills, Self starter, Quick learner, Good public speaking and interpersonal skills
Capability to deal with intense work load
ERP usage experience (preferably SAP)
Experience in Customer Care Center preferred
e seek out and reward people for
being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the
status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity
of the communities
which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity
are seen as a real
value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion
About the company
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.