- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
This position will be a key contributor to the accounting processes of the EMEA business including month-end and quarter-end close process and ongoing projects. The position will have responsibility for preparing journal entries, supporting documentation and reconciliations for various general ledger activities, including bank, fixed assets and intercompany. The position will provide cross-function support for the entire accounting team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Management and review of EMEA entity bank reconciliations
- Manage the intercompany process, receiving invoices and sending out to the other EMEA entities and corporate. Ensure the EMEA intercompany accounts are eliminated at month end and closed for corporate’s review
- Management of some EMEA entities reporting to the UK. Review of their balance sheet reconciliations and assistance with their audits. Oversight of their statutory and tax fillings.
- Monthly internal reporting on EMEA entities, flux analysis and review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing the fixed asset process from capitalizing in Oracle mass additions, to depreciating and reconciling at month end. Disposal reviews should be carried out during the year.
- Prepare standard journal entries for month end close processes, working with other departments such as accounts payable and FP&A as necessary
- Manage accruals and prepayment schedules.
- Ad hoc tasks such as Office of National Statistics forms.
- Contribute to the month end / year end preparation ensuring all reconciliations and monthly journals are included for review. Conduct a thorough review and investigation of reconciling items on the balance sheet.
- Work closely with Financial Accountants and Accounting Managers and assist/cover as and when required.
- Participate in special projects as needed
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This person will have an opportunity to be exposed to all aspects of F5’s accounting operations and, as time permits, may be asked to assist with other additional tasks in support of the Corporate accounting function.
- BA/BS Degree
- Newly Qualified Accountant/ Part Qualified Accountant
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Intermediate MS Excel, Access and Word skills required
- Experience with Oracle financial applications preferable
- Good organizational skills, can multi-task effectively
- Quick learner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with people of varying abilities and backgrounds
- Flexible and open to new ideas and processes
- Ability to work with close attention to detail
- Ability to make sound judgments and work independently, aware of when to bring situations to the attention of management
- Flexible with overtime, if necessary, during the quarter-end and year-end close and reporting cycle
- A European language (German/French/Spanish) an advantage.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material. Overtime may be required to complete quarter-end or year-end responsibilities.
The Job Description is intended to be an accurate representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
As an equal opportunity employer, it is the policy of F5 Networks to attract and retain the best qualified people available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
F5 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
About the company
F5 provides strategic points of control throughout the IT infrastructure, enabling organizations to scale, adapt, and align with changing business demands