- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Financial Analyst, CFM-MON16805
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Support the Bombardier information and systems (BIS) operational teams to facilitate Information Technology Purchase Requests for Canada, USA and Mexico entities located worldwide.
- Ensure the validation of invoices was performed and are adequate for payment (work in collaboration with IBM SIAM team).
- Participate to the financial activities related to month end, Budget, Forecast Master Ops and risk and opportunities.
- Follow-up on corrections and disputes with vendors.
- Support on demand procurement and BIS team in negotiation with our vendor.
- Participate to the implementation of controls and governance for our new outsourcing contract for BIS operational services.
- Answer to various ad hoc request from the management and prepare analysis reports.
- Ensure a strict adherence to accounting policies, internal controls and procedures.
- Work closely with BIS Operation and Outsourcer, Supply Chain, various Finance departments and external vendors.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor degree in Finance, Procurement or PMO.
- You have experiences in IT or Procurement is an asset.
- You have 5 to 8 years of relevant experience.
- You are known for your initiative, autonomy, organization skills and influential skills.
- You show team leadership and efficient communication.
- You adapt well to an environment in constant change in a worldwide context.
- You have a very good team spirit.
- You are very familiar with MS Office software and knowledge of SAP is an asset.
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken (speaking another language like Spanish, French or German is an asset).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 26.11.2019, 1:07:22 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing