- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Facility Location- Barrie, ON
Shift/Hours - Afternoon Shift (4:30pm - 1:00am)
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada!
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and 5 production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, evian® and A&W®.
About our People
We are committed to doing our best every day and our core values define and reflect how we work:
- Safety First
About this opportunity:
As a General Laborer you will report into the Warehouse Supervisor and be based out of Barrie. You will be working in the warehouse to build orders.
- Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies and equipment.
- Maintain orderly and clean work area in compliance with Company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Operate industrial power equipment.
- Restock and replenish as appropriate.
- Perform general maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Fill in for other positions as needed.
- Perform general warehouse/production/cooler service duties.
- Periodic bending, kneeling, lifting of 50+ pounds and climbing.
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- High School Diploma Preferred
- Prior warehouse/production/equipment service experience preferred;
- Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product;
- Demonstrated attention to detail;
- Forklift certification is a plus.
Important - All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited ( Coke Canada ) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and driver's abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with a number of programs, policies and resources in place to support our people.
For individuals with disabilities, should you require accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email (see below) .