- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
General Summer Student (various locations across Canada)
Reference Code: 59361
Location: Canada (CA) - Various Locations across Canada
Job Category: Student Opportunities
Employment Type: Summer Student Full-time
Relocation Eligibility: This position is not eligible for our relocation program
Application Deadline: 12/27/2019 We all need energy. It warms our homes, cooks our food, gives us light, and gets us where we need to go. It also improves our quality of life in countless other ways. At TC Energy, our job is to deliver that energy to millions of people who depend on it across North America. And we take our job very seriously.
Guided by our values of safety, integrity, responsibility and collaboration, we develop and operate our facilities safely, reliably and with care for our impact on the environment. With our presence across the continent, our people play an active role in building strong communities.
We're proud of how our hard work and commitment sets us apart and benefits society, every day. We're looking for new team members who share our values and are ready to take on exciting challenges.
We emphasize the importance of valuable work for our Summer Students. We are devoted to providing a learning environment where students can gain valuable skills and experiences that contribute to their future careers while also learning about TC Energy's business and culture. The students' responsibilities will be dependent on their team and work location.
Some of the possible work responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administrative duties
- General labour activities
- Lawn and yard maintenance
- Working with field technicians on maintenance programs
- Data review/entry
- General clean-up and maintenance duties
- Other tasks, as required
Please review this information before you complete the Summer Student application.
In order to be eligible for TC Energy s Summer Student Program you must be:
- At least 18 years of age by May 4, 2020
- Attending post-secondary immediately before and after the summer work term
- Legally permitted to work in the country that the position is based, with no restrictions
Please attach a copy of your resume and unofficial post-secondary transcripts to your application profile.
TC Energy Locations
You will be required to indicate your preferred work location in the application. TC Energy will potentially be offering Summer Student positions at the following locations across Canada:
- BC: Cranbrook
- AB: Airdrie, Athabasca, Calgary, Crossfield, Crowsnest Pass, Edmonton, Edson, Fairview, Fort McMurray, Grande Prairie, Hardisty, Lac La Biche, Medicine Hat, Rocky Mountain House, Slave Lake, Spruce Grove, Stettler and Wainwright
- SK: Burstall, Caron, Grenfell, Moose Jaw, Moosomin, Regina, Richardson and Swift Current
- MB: Île-des-Chênes, District of Rapid City and Winnipeg
- ON: Belleville, Bolton, Brockville, Cornwall, Halton Hills, Hamilton, Haileybury, Hearst, Kenora, Kingston, Milton, Napanee, North Bay, Ottawa, Thunder Bay, Toronto and Smooth Rock Falls
- QC: Bécancour, Lachenaie, Lés Cedres and Magog
TC Energy does not pay for associated relocation costs for the Summer Student Program. Please keep this in mind when stating location preferences.
Apply to this posting by 12/27/2019. Only applications submitted through our system will be acknowledged. Use a desktop or laptop computer to avoid system errors.
TC Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to provide employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats or communication supports by contacting (see below)
Visit us at www.TCEnergy.com/students and connect with us on our social media channels for our latest news, employee stories, community activities, and other updates.
Thank you for choosing to grow your career with TC Energy.
* Depending on qualifications, the successful candidate may be offered a position at a more appropriate level and/or ladder.
* All positions require background screening. Some require criminal and/or credit checks to comply with regulations.
- trades and professions